Salmon River Wooden Kayak Company
Pricing, booking options, & what’s included
Pricing : $100 USD per person, per kayaking session.
All kayaking sessions are 2 hours.
If tidal waters remain high enough, sometimes we can offer up to 30 minutes of additional paddling time at no extra cost, pending your preference.
Kayak rental inventory:
- Single kayaks for one – we currently have four rentable single kayaks, three are 15ft (seat cockpit width 24”) and one is 17ft (seat cockpit width 23”).
- Tandem kayaks for two – we currently have two rentable tandem kayaks, each are 19ft (seat cockpit width 27”).
- We have a two guest minimum and a six guest maximum for any guided kayak session.
- Each tour reservation booking includes a kayak guide.
- A USCG approved life vest is included for each person and is required to be worn at all times on the river.
- Tours launch and return to river’s edge at 2015 N Three Rocks Rd.
- Guests need to be able to navigate getting in and out of their kayak without a dock at the river's edge. Two of our staff will be onsite to physically assist, as needed.
- One tour per day offered, depending on tide levels and weather conditions.
- Our kayak tours happen during the daily anticipated high tide time.
- We do not tour if rain is forecasted. In this case we’ll ask to reschedule to a forecasted dry day.
- We also do not tour if high winds are forecast, or are unexpectedly happening the day of the tour. We prefer to side with being safe in these instances. In this case we’ll ask to reschedule to a day with little to moderate winds.
- Minimum age 16, unless previously approved.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather and favorable conditions. If your booking needs to be canceled due to poor weather or low tidal levels, you’ll be offered a different date of your choice or we’ll provide a full refund.
Please get in touch with us with any questions you may have or let us know how we can assist.